Booking for all services
- 15 min late =
Fls. 10,- Extra
- 20 min late = Appointment
- “No Show” will get on my list. Still, want to make an appointment? We will need you to leave a 50% deposit.
- 24 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Booking fees are non-refundable if you choose to cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours from your appointment.
For Cosmetic Tattoos
You may not book for services if:
- You are under 18
- You get Keloid scars (consult doctor)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been on Accutane within 1 year
- You have chronic skin conditions and irritation on the area of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, or sunburn on the area of procedure.
- Pigmented lesions in the skin
- You have any blood clotting disorders
- You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 30 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
- Diabetic (consult your doctor and make sure it is stabilized)
- Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other viral infections and/or diseases
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor and provide doctors note)
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems (consult your doctor and provide doctors note)
- Had an Organ transplant (consult your doctor and provide doctors note)
- You have unhealthy skin, generally don’t heal well, and develop infections easily
Results for Eyebrows, Cosmetic Tattoos
- Although we use premium products and provide quality services, every client heals differently and many factors can lead to varied results. Results are extremely dependant on how one heals and will vary with each individual client.
- Successful results and specific colour requests for tattoos are not guaranteed (especially on those with problematic skin and/or covering up an old tattoo) and additional sessions, at a minimum charge, may be required to obtain desired results.
- All services provided are non-refundable.
- For all cosmetic tattoos, services are paid per session and some may need more than one session to achieve desired results whether it may be to fill in gaps, create more density, changing color, etc.
- Microblading is not an exact science to create completely identical brows on each side. It’s an art form to help simulate hair strokes to make your eyebrows appear fuller and
more even. Many different factors can lead to different results such as sleeping on your face, sun exposure, harsh ingredients in your skin care products, or difference in hair growth on each side.