Please be aware:
- Do not consume caffeine for 12 hours and alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment to prevent excessive pain and bleeding.
- Do NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such a Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure. Extra strength Tylenol can be taken if you have low pain tolerance.
- If you have recently tanned this will affect the outcome of the healed colour.
- If you’ve had laser removal of previous work done by someone else, the treated area has now more scar tissue and can affect the outcome of the result. More treatments may be necessary for your skin take the pigment.
- Avoid exercising the day of procedure as this will open up the pores.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- No waxing, threading or tinting 3 days before ( for eyebrows)
- No chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, strong exfoliants, vitamin E, retinols, fish oil, or anything that will thin out your skin in the treated area at least 4 weeks before your appointment.
- Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. Over the next 2 days it will appear darker and thicker as scabs begin to form. You must let the scabs naturally flake off bit by bit. It will take up to 14 days for scabbing to be over. Then 6 weeks to be able to come back for a touch-up. Please arrange your schedule accordingly.
- You may NOT sweat/get the area wet for too long/apply any kind of products (except what I provide for your aftercare) until scabbing is completely over. Please arrange your schedule accordingly.
- Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
- If your natural eyebrows are dramatically uneven, you may have to give up a significant amount of your eyebrow hairs or choose a much thicker shape to achieve better symmetry. If those options are not desired and symmetry is not a concern for you, you may opt to tattoo over the natural flow of each eyebrow.
- If we are covering up an old tattoo previously done by another artist, please come with realistic expectations of what is possible to achieve. If the former tattoo is extremely uneven or dramatic in shape, we may not be able to achieve your exact desired shape or symmetry. Any hairstrokes done within the old tattoo may blend in and will not be as crisp, giving an appearance of unevenness in color and the old tattoo will still show through the new hairstrokes. You may opt to do removal to achieve desired results.
All options best suited for you will be discussed during the consultation, and tattooing will not start until the final design is agreed upon. Therefore, please come prepared with an idea in mind of how you would like to design your eyebrows.
Having pictures available will help us have a clear vision of what you are trying to achieve. We have the right to refuse service to anyone who is too unsure or indecisive about choosing a shape and a new consultation fee will be charged in order to rebook.